I'm thrilled to have found your resources. Your material is fantastic! I have 5 & 8 yr old boys who have been in Montessori school since age 3. I can't afford it any more so they are at home this year.~J. P.
What's included in Montessori Homeschool Lower Elementary when you become a member:
1. Lisa Nolan's Montessori lower elementary lesson activities in Math, Fractions & Geometry, Language & Grammar, Science & Physics, Geography, History & Cosmic Education, Botany & Zoology). Most lessons have pictures, some have photo galleries, and others are text only. They are easy to download and save to your computer. Some of the lesson activities can be handmade or prepared with materials from home, others can be bought at Montessori suppliers.
2. Lisa Nolan's Montessori articles including Creating a Montessori Classroom Environment In a Nutshell; Montessori Environment Shelves; The Elementary Child; The Elementary Environment; The Montessori Adult; and The Three Period Lesson.
3. Lisa Nolan's suggested weekly and monthly timelines for your lessons and activities.
4. Lisa Nolan's password protected photo galleries.
5. Lisa Nolan's outlines with timelines for: The Study of Artists and Their Art; Women Artists, and The Study of Art Styles; The Study of Musical Composers and Their Music; and The Study of Aesop's Fables.
6. Website access to other Montessori resources for lower elementary including recommended books, blogs, websites, and articles.
Already have lower elementary Montessori lessons and activities? Or... is your child enrolled in a Montessori lower elementary class? Become a Premium Podcast Plus member, instead!