Thanks for the excellent lessons! They are super. Just the sort of thing we will really enjoy. Wow, a Montessori teacher AND a mind reader! :) ~Monica
What's included in Montessori Homeschool for 4- to 5-Year-Olds when you become a member:
1. Lisa Nolan's Montessori Pre-K and Kindergarten lesson activities in Sensorial, Practical Life, Language, Math, and Geography. Most lessons have pictures, some have photo galleries, and others are text only. They are easy to download and save to your computer. Some of the lesson activities can be handmade or prepared with materials from home, others can be bought at Montessori suppliers.
2. Lisa Nolan's Montessori articles including Creating a Montessori Classroom Environment In a Nutshell; Montessori Environment Shelves; The Montessori Adult; and The Three Period Lesson.
3. Lisa Nolan's password protected photo galleries.
4. Lisa Nolan's suggested monthly timelines.
5. Lisa Nolan's outlines with timelines for: The Study of Artists and Their Art; Women Artists, and The Study of Art Styles; The Study of Musical Composers and Their Music; and The Study of Aesop's Fables.
6. Website access to other Montessori resources for fours and fives including recommended books, blogs, websites, and articles.
Already have pre-k Montessori lessons and activities? Or... is your child enrolled in a Montessori school? Become a Premium Podcast Plus member, instead!